2020 Toyota Tundra Specs
The 2020 Toyota Tundra offers drivers plenty of options for a great price. This model comes in six different trim levels that each offer their own array of standard and available features to enhance any Bethesda drive. The entry-level SR trim level, for example, has a starting price of $33,425 MSRP*, and there are 11 exterior colors available to customize your new pickup truck. Learn more about the new Toyota Tundra specs, features, and more with us at DARCARS 355 Toyota of Rockville before picking your favorite to drive home to Washington.
10 Things to Know about the 2020 Toyota Tundra Specs
- The Toyota Tundra seats 5 to 6 passengers, depending on the trim level chosen.
- All Toyota Tundra trims come standard with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) driver-assist suite of features.
- The standard Toyota Tundra engine is a 5.7L Aluminum i-FORCE V8 that delivers 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque.
- With the standard base engine, the Tundra gets an EPA-estimated 13 mpg/city and 18 mpg/highway.
- The Tundra’s standard transmission is a six-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) with sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill shift logic. The 5.7L V8 models add TOW/HAUL mode, as well.
- You get the standard rear-wheel drive, and 4WDemand part-time 4WD is available on some trim levels.
- Inside the base model, there’s up to 39.7 inches of headroom, 62.6 inches of hip room, 42.5 inches of legroom, and 65.7 inches of shoulder room.
- The towing capacity for the Toyota Tundra is between 8,800 and 10,200 pounds.
- Depending on the trim, the payload capacity is between 1,530 and 1,730 pounds.
- Depending on which model you choose, the truck bed is between 66.7 and 97.6 inches long.
Explore This Toyota Pickup Truck at DARCARS 355 Toyota of Rockville
Once you’ve decided on your favorite 2020 Toyota Tundra trim level, make your way to DARCARS 355 Toyota of Rockville to check out our new truck specials, then apply for financing so you can drive home in a new Toyota truck. Have questions? Contact us today! We’re more than happy to help you get the answers you need.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
Learn More at DARCARS 355 Toyota of Rockville
The new RAV4 has been one of the most praised SUVs by industry professionals and consumers alike. With its rugged styling, high-end safety technology features, and the edition of the new off-road capabilities from the 2020 TRD Off-Road, drivers can easily find the stylish, powerful, safe drive they need on local roads. Read the…
The 2020 Toyota Highlander is a host of innovative and user-friendly tech, a comfortable interior, and a serious set of performance systems. When the time comes to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota, the choice you have to make is on why Toyota Highlander configurations you’re going to choose from. Learn more about…
Local drivers have been buzzing about the new Toyota Tacoma for a while. Once it’s time to get behind the wheel of your own, check out the 2020 Toyota Tacoma trim levels with the team at DARCARS 355 Toyota of Rockville. With our helpful guide, you’ll be able to see the differences between each trim and can find the…